Friday, November 20, 2009

Ramblings


Last night I got a text letting me know I was going to have today off. In ways that is good and in some ways...money...it is not. But I made the best of it and actually got my computer,craft,sewing,dining,everything room put to order so I can also make it into a Christmas tree room. I guess it is a multi-purpose room.

I also made a baby loveee while doing that...I am a bad multi taker but I managed to do it today for a minute.
It's a guinea pig lovee, I wanted to make sure I could do it before I actually bought fabric to make one for our new baby. I think it turned out pretty good...might do a few more before July.


I also quilted it. First time for that too. Don't pay any attention to my pepaws pajama pants. 


You can see the quilting a lil better on this side.
I read where if the mom has it close to her that her scent gets on it and the baby will be calmed by that.  


I worked on the holiday sign for Jaden's bonanza auction.


It's not finished yet and I need to get on it cause I have to mail it Monday.
Here's the other side.



The pics are dark...sorry.
I'm thinking about adding some sparkle to it... whatcha think?

I'm in the process of adding pics to my etsy with it being a custom order. You pick the color scheme and what you want it to say for $12.00.

Kelly is wanting one with Live Love Laugh...need to get on that.





3 comments:

B Lines said...

I wanted a larger photo to look at girl, but from what I could see it looks great. How did you quilt it? Do you have a quilting machine or did you use a regular sewing machine?

Trac~ said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on my daughter's post today and the happy birthday wishes for her. All of the stuff you are showcasing looks GREAT! You're doing a wonderful job! Hugs, Trac- :0)

Rhonda said...

You are so talented hon. I agree with adding glitter to the sign. Very cute!